Tuesday, July 25, 2017

40k Objective Markers - The Rainbow Connection... Of DOOM!

Quick hit this morning - I was wrestling with whether to press on with the last of the Thousand Sons or work on some other project for a while, and settled on a bit of a compromise. I really want to get the last of the Sons off the plate but before I do so I thought I'd bash out a quick set of the new objective markers as a little palatte cleanser before making the final push.


Most games need somewhere between one and six objectives, and I thought it might be fun to do each one in a different primary color. So far I've just laid in the basic colors, going through the rainbow - Next up will be doing all the little detailing to finish them off! Having a lot of fun with 'em, they have a ton of character already!

8 comments:

  1. Neat! You'll never lose track of them on the tabletop either! :)

    I thought about just buying up several sets of these and creating Zone Mortalis tiles using them as furniture. Then I ran out of storage room....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours! I still need to pick these up, good job it's pay day this week, see how much the wife loves me eh 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love seeing actual objective markers on the table, rather than just flat disks or dice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it is furniture of a sort....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rory Priest: Indeed, sometimes you just gotta get out of the rut!

    @Mark: Haha! Aye, I was quite tempted to pick up multiples as well.

    @Bronislaw Czevak: Thanks very much! It's a great set!

    @John Stiening: Cheers, John!

    @Michael Corr: I appreciate it! I'm in the same boat, poker chips or dice are okay but it'll be nice to have a little extra flavor!

    @Zzzzzz: Haha! Absolutely. ;)

    Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And there I was thinking you were working toward some sort of gaming Pride project.

    ReplyDelete